Well, kids, 2010 turned out to be chock full o’ great work and fun. I’m nearly giddy to share that 16 projects (4 golds, 8 silvers and 4 bronzes) I wrote for brought home awards at last Friday’s ADDY Awards celebration at The Charleston Rifle Club.
Many, many thanks and congratulations to all of my favorite people and clients. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to help you all tell such amazing stories.
- Stevens Towing: print with Gil Shuler Graphic Design
- Kapstone: print with Gil Shuler
- Winterhaven Hotel: direct mail brochure with Stitch
- Blue Moon Hotel: direct mail brochure with Stitch
- Christophe Harbour Cardinal Point: print with Gil Shuler
- Christophe Harbour Harbourside: print with Gil Shuler
- Christophe Harbour Windswept Villas: print with Gil Shuler
- Christophe Harbour Harbourside: direct mail with Gil Shuler
- Easton Events: website with Blue Ion
- Homestead Preserve: website with Blue Ion
- Blue Ion: website with Blue Ion
- Epic Development: print with Gil Shuler
- Maverick Southern Kitchens: print campaign with Blue Ion
- Alliance For Full Acceptance: billboard public service campaign with Gil Shuler
- Kit Active Apparel: website with KMK Web
- Hubee D’s: print/signage with Gil Shuler
I cannot let this post end without thanking the Charleston Ad Fed crew who put together a fantastic evening. Where else can “best of” winners bring home a stuffed deer head, I ask you? And really, any opportunity for Gil Shuler to get in a bear suit is a win-win for me. (Yes, even when he attacks.) See tomfoolery below.